Receive up to 100% of Tuition in Government Grants
- College & University Tuition Grants and Loans are open to all students that are Permanent Residents or Canadian Citizens to attend post-secondary education.
- College & University Tuition Grants are available to households where the Parent’s combined or single income is less than $80,000.
- Preference is given to single-parent families and students living away from home while attending College and University.
- Funding is available to College and University Students with children.
WHEN DO I NEED TO APPLY BY?
- Funding for the current year is available up to 1 month before the Student’s College or University term ends.
- Grants do not need to be repaid and loans are repayable after the student completes their degree or diploma.