If you are planning on renovating your home or investment property you may be entitled to rebates for energy efficient upgrades. Before starting your renovation call us to see if your renovation project will qualify for Energy Efficiency Rebates. Rebates are available for:
– Central ducted air source heat pump (new and replacement)
– Doors, Windows and Skylights
– Ductless mini-split heat pump
– Furnace heat pump add- on
– Geothermal Heat Pump (new and replacement)
– Insulation upgrades
– Multizone heat pump
– Oil boiler or furnace
– Pellet stove
– Water heaters
– Wood or pellet boiler or furnace
– Wood stove
5. New Home Energy Efficiency Rebate – up to $10,000
If you are planning on building a new highly efficient, high performance electric home, you may be entitled to rebates of up to $10,000. In order to qualify the new home must meet the minimum NB Energy guidelines. The New Home Energy Efficiency Rebate Program aims to help homeowners with reducing their energy consumption by going beyond the minimums prescribed in the National Building Code.
To order to qualify for funding homeowners need to apply for funding before starting their construction project.